Listen to Episode # 116 When To Do Root Chakra Meditation?
1. 1-1/2 days in a week ideally. If not at least one day a week.
5. Near dead bodies
6. Near sick people
7. In hospitals
8. During travel
9. When in public
10. In temples, mosques, churches, gurudwaras
11. In burial or cremation grounds
12. In places where people are tense
13. In fear
14. When tired
15. Women during menstruation
16. Women during pregnancy
17. After strenuous physical work such as gym
18. After sex
Be Blessed by the Divine!
Krish Murali Eswar.